Rice Chocolate Pudding – Vegan Recipes
It has ever happened to have a desire to make a dessert suddenly, going to open the cupboard and realizing that you do not have any flour for giving it up? This happens when you have a narrow view of what you can eat and little creative spirit. To tell the truth, a dessert can be prepared from the most unlikely ingredients and not only, as many believe, by combining some sugar, milk, eggs and flour.
For example, today I have prepared a more than usual delicious snack: a dense and soft rice chocolate pudding cooked in vegetable milk and flavored with lemon zest and vanilla extract. It is an easy and quick totally vegan recipe, which contains as a main ingredient a cereal that you could hardly have imagined to be put in a dessert.
Try it now and you will love it from its first taste! Read More
Do we really need to get rid of chocolate from your diet? Absolutely not. What should be avoided is the content of sugars and fats, but it not easy to give up with chocolate: just pick the dark chocolate, preferably the one that contains minimum 70% cocoa.
In fact, cocoa is the ingredient that makes beneficial in properties: it is good for your skin, it keeps attention alive, it can prevent diabetes and heart disease, it stimulates the release of endorphins and thus enhances one’s mood.
If melted or serve hot and dense it can combat the cold. Or, if crunchy and overwhelming, that melts on the tip of the tongue, it could help fighting against the heat.
Today, I am going to use chocolate to prepare Brownies: If you don’t want to give up with pleasure, you just need to make healthy choices!
Ingredients for 20 brownies:
- 200g wholemeal flour
- 100 g agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 bag baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Zest of half orange
- 200 ml water
- 100 ml seed oil
- 100 g walnuts
- 150 g of Vegan chocolate
- In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda;
- Mix in another bowl, water, oil, agave syrup and vanilla;
- Slowly pour all liquid ingredients in the first bowl, stirring until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous;
- Cut chocolate chips and mince walnuts;
- Add to the mixture chocolate and walnuts;
- Add orange zest, try to incorporate it well into the mixture;
- Pour the mixture into a rectangular baking pan;
- Bake in preheated oven at 180° for about 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and cut into pieces
- You can add chopped walnuts also on the surface of the cake, before put it in the oven.
- You can serve it with vegan spray cream and fresh fruit, your guests will be astonished.
Vegan chocolate cookies | Easy and quick recipes
I am seeking for curiosity and, with the return of the warm season, I found it in all things. Springtime has reawaken the sweetness, together with my fancy for the unknown, and the desire for freedom. This year, in the fields of Southern Italy, many red poppies have blossomed. I vividly remember the deep smell of those flowers which faraway look like the blood of the hills, left on the sun to be consumed.
I foster the positivity of these days and the sense of sentimentality of my country, in my little corner of paradise: the kitchen. Today, it looks much like my grandmother’s kitchen, where I spent my childhood cooking and baking with her. We were happy with little things: a hot oven, round glasses as cake tin, chocolate chips, a pinny dirty of flour, and our ingenuous laugh. That was our serenity: a tray full of just-baked cookies which I ate with people I love.
But now, let’s flee from reality, forget time and enjoy the Nature that rises again before our eyes. Let’s dress short sleeves and take a pool towel, so we can just lie in a park and watching the sky.
Find your serenity, it’s as simple as a drop of chocolate!
- 250 g of cake flour;
- 35 g of coconut oil;
- 1 table spoon of cream of tartar;
- 1 table spoon of baking soda;
- 120 g of brown sugar;
- 60 g of vegan butter;
- 60 g of vegetable milk;
- 80 g of chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven at 180°C;
- Combine butter with coconut oil and sugar;
- Combine one by one all the other ingredients with the mixture: sift flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, vegetal milk and chocolate chips;
- Mix carefully all the remaining ingredients;
- Form balls as big walnuts and flatten them slightly;
- Arrange them well separated on a baking tray covered with baking paper;
- Dough balls need to be baked for around 20 minutes. (be careful not to burn them!)
- Once the cookies have cooled, serve and eat them all!